Thursday, 24 April 2008
My advice to my owners by Rosie...Thursday 24th April
See how many of these statements apply to you - this does to my owner..
* You believe every dog is a lap dog.
* If you are cold, you put a sweater on your dog.
* You have a picture of your dog in your wallet, but not one of your kids.
* You often claim that it was love at first sight with you and your dog.
* You have your dog talk to your friends on the phone.
* You can't fully enjoy yourself without your dog.
* No matter how large your bed is, it is not large enough for you and your dog(s).
* You spend more on clothes and food for your dog than you do for yourself.
* You have no reservations about kissing your dog on the lips, even when you know where his lips have been.
* You believe it is your duty to talk to, pat, and even feed every dog in the neighborhood. You know their names.
* You let the neighbor's dog sleep over.
* You believe there is no such thing as a naughty dog.
* Your vet and grooming bills exceed your rent.
* When you need someone to talk to, your dog is your first choice.
* You sit on the floor if the dog got in the chair first.
* You talk to your dog when you are driving. He answers.
* Your dog taught you to fetch and roll over.
Add any more you feel my owners require.....