Sunday 25 May 2008

Rosies pet hates with her ownwers....

* Blaming your farts on me...not funny.

* Yelling at me for barking...I'M A DOG YOU IDIOT!!

* How you naively believe that the stupid cat isn't all over everything while you're gone. (Have you noticed that your toothbrush tastes a little like cat butt?)

* Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly who's walk is this anyway?

* Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose...stop it.

* Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet...

* How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

* Dog sweaters? ...... Have you noticed the fur?..... Imbecile.

* Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. (Now you know why we chew your stuffwhen you're not home.)

* When you pick up the crap piles in the yard. Do you realize how far behind schedule that puts me?

* Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out everytime we go back.

* The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain, you nitwit.

No comments: